Chief Investment Officer, Director
With emphasis on the global markets, Jeff uses key positioning and strategies to identify investment vehicles to meet the needs of both the client companies and the investor base. Mr. Stephens established a distinguished track record of uncovering nontraditional sources of funding and then matching capital investments with emergent, underappreciated disruptive technologies in his role as Managing Partner of International Infusion, a venture capital think tank. He is also identifies diverse companies for acquisition, and preparing post-acquisition companies for exit – typically via public offerings. Mr. Stephens is best known for building inspiring and durable relationships in supporting visionary companies seeking success.
- Co-founder and Director of Vivacitas Oncology, Inc
- Director of Avant Diagnostics, Inc.
- Chief Investment Officer of Infusion 51a
- Co-founder and Director of Camp Athlete, Inc., a non-profit organization helping students improve their academic and athletic achievements.
- Graduated from the University of Southern Indiana with a B.S. in Psychology.